• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Interested in Joining Us » APPLY HERE » Applying for GRFS
Applying for GRFS
bloodrageDate: Sunday, 09.30.2012, 10:02 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
PSN -o-BLOOD_RAGE-o
MIC - (YES / NO) yes
MIC IF YES - (DO YOU USE IT, HOW DO YOU COMMUNICATE) yes, I don't talk much but I do callouts whenever I spots enemies. PS: I'm more of a listener type of guy
DO YOU HAVE A MILITARY BACKGROUND - no
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR FAMILY - Honestly I don't know what I can give to the clan at this moment. But I follow orders and strategies given to me by the squad leader. I can be an aggressive player offensively or just be a defensive player whichever the situation arises.
HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US - Ubisoft recruitment forum.
ARE YOU IN ANY OTHER CLAN FOR ANY OTHER GAME - no
IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE ONE CLASS TO USE, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY - I usually use Scout for fast maneuverability, rifleman for big maps and for added firepower when needed. Engineer, for capping objectives and intel and support. Basically I'm proficient with all classes.
ARE YOU A "LONE WOLF" OR DO YOU PREFER TEAMWORK - I love to win, in this game you can't win the match by just how many you kill, I prefer teamwork and communication. That makes a team strong and gives more confidence to all players cuz they know teammates will look after each other.
DO YOU HAVE DLC - yes, except raven strike.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF - I'm 32, I work as a freelance interior designer,modeler, and graphic designer.
WHAT TIME ARE YOU USUALLY ON - late night

srcinmoDate: Tuesday, 10.02.2012, 9:27 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
tried to send a friend request to you but it said the psn didn't exist. somehow it let me send one to
o-BLOOD_RAGE-o
though... not sure if thats you or not

Forum » Interested in Joining Us » APPLY HERE » Applying for GRFS
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz